Dynatorch CNC Plasma Cutting Machines
The ideal machine for the small job shop, the Dynatorch Super-B incorporates the advanced technologies of high-end plasma CNC at an affordable cost.
Using servo drives for speed, control and smooth operation and combining it with ground linear bearings and linear belt drives results in smoothness and speed that is unrivaled in the industry.
- Powder-coated welded steel frame
- Linear bearings on all axes comparable to high end machines
- DC servo drives with encoder feedback for accurate cuts
- Travel speeds up to 700ipm and contour speeds up to 600ipm for high speed performance
- Arc voltage torch height control is standard and ensures constant torch standoff distance for consistent quality cuts
- Linear belt drives with embedded steel cables prevent belt stretch for superior cutting smoothness
- Gantry is driven form both sides for greater stability and smoothness at all speeds
- Laser locator accurately positions the torch over the work piece